Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 6, 2016

Family is like a tree - Family quotes

Tywin Lannister: “It’s the family name that lives on. It’s all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor… but family. ”


Family isn’t about whose blood you have. It’s about who you care about.


Honestly, my family issues are the one thing that get to me, but they have made me so much stronger than I Could’ve hoped for.


Running away from your family’s problems will not provide solutions. What you really want are solid solutions and a reasonable plan to address family conflict and pain.

I am your family. If I am miles away I’m still close, if we haven’t spoke I can still hear. I am never far and have generations of love and loyalty to bestow.

Submitted by: David Dornan

Family is like a tree, more you water it the stronger it gets.
Submitted by: Leonardo Pezzano


Tears of your family members will be in your memories always, take good care of them when you have time.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

 

Family Quotes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design