Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 6, 2016

Family quarrels are bitter things - Family Quotes


Family quarrels have a total bitterness unmatched by others. Yet it sometimes happens that they also have a kind of tang, a pleasantness beneath the unpleasantness, based on the tacit understanding that this is not for keeps; that any limb you climb out on will still be there later for you to climb back.
– Mignon McLaughlin


The American family is not simply changing; it is getting weaker. . . . Family decline drives some of our most urgent social problems. . . . The heart of the family problem lies in the steady breakup of the two-parent home.


Everybody’s family has problems.


Family problems come in all shapes and sizes; some are short-lived and easily managed, while others are more chronic and difficult to handle


Family quarrels are bitter things. They don’t go according to any rules. They’re not like aches or wounds, they’re more like splits in the skin that won’t heal because there’s not enough material.


We’re a very close family and we’re a very real family, and I think every real family has real problems.


I came from a family of farmers; my father was a schoolteacher. When I confided in my mother that I wanted to become an actor, initially she was shocked. When she realized how much it meant to me, she came around. She asked me to send applications to directors in Bombay — she was so naive she thought you could just apply to become a star! But strangely enough, God was listening to her prayers because that’s how things happened. Filmfare magazine announced a talent search along with United Producers. I went to the barbershop, asked them to style my hair like Dev Anand and sent in my photos.
– Dharminder




Sticking with your family is what makes it a family.
– Mitch Albom

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

 

Family Quotes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design