Thứ Sáu, 17 tháng 6, 2016

Famous sayings about Fathers, Dads - Family Quotes



I love you dad. I know I have been rude many a times. Sometimes, you might feel that I just don’t care. Today, I want to tell you how much you mean to me. You are my world. Thanks for being there always.




The place of the father in the modern suburban family is a very small one, particularly if he plays golf.

-- Bertrand Russell 



The gods visit the sins of the fathers upon the children.

-- Euripides 


For rarely are sons similar to their fathers: most are worse, and a few are better than their fathers.

-- Homer



It's interesting, on your second day of existence, to realize that your father is going to blame all the future failures of his life on you.

-- Josh Lieb



It does not always follow that good men are good fathers.

-- Kathryn L. Nelson



Some men just aren't cut out for paternity. Better they should realize it before and not after they become responsible for a son.

-- Lois McMaster Bujold



My father hated radio and could not wait for television to be invented so he could hate that too.

-- Peter De Vries



If everyone had a dad like mine, no one would have sex tapes.

-- Tina Fey



It is a wise father that knows his own child.

William Shakespears

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

 

Family Quotes Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design